Hari Lualhati is a painter, illustrator, graphic artist and designer born in Philippines & now based in Port Nolloth, South Africa. A finalist in many prestigious international art awards and exhibitions, Hari’s work is sensitive and arresting…
“Many believe the heart is a wild creature, especially when it’s in love. Its powerful and contagious quality has inspired Hari Lualhati’s new series of oil paintings and graphite drawings. Visit the first exhibition of these works, opening on Tuesday, 14 February from 6pm at the gallery. Titled “Hari Lualhati: Untamed Heart” it highlights the bravery of every heart that – despite the presence of fear – chooses to be in a state of love. It’s dedicated to everyone who’s courageous enough to bare their souls in the name of love. And encourages every heart to be vulnerable and to stay free on its’ journey.
Hari recently won these awards:
- Chosen as one of the Art Renewal Centre’s, 2014 -2015 International ARC Salon finalists.
- Invited to exhibit at NordArt 2015 /International Art Exhibition, Germany, March 2015.
- Chosen as one of the 205 Art Lovers’ Competition finalists, March 2015.
- Invited by the Au Naturel International Juried Exhibition to be the only international artist together with 40 artists from 14 States of the USA, to represent the 2015 Exhibition.
- Won the American Art Awards 2014. Hari Lualhati’s “Kiss of Fate” won the 1st Place and the painting “Never Let Me Go” won 5th Place. September 2014
- Chosen for cover of “Close to Art” Magazine, an Art-Design-Architecture French Magazine, September 2014 Issue
Featured in “Ink & Arrows” Magazine September 2014 Issue . Pages 56-59 – http://issuu.com/inkandarrows/docs/inkarrowsmag_issueseven_
Find out more about the artist at: www.facebook.comHariLualhati.artist or www.harilualhati.yolasite.com